Important Upcoming Dates
Happy November! We had an amazing time with the Roving Chef series.
We have quite a few pizza experts. We look forward to next month's Roving Chef event. Thanks so much for your participation!
We have many activities during the month of November. Please read your weekly newsletter carefully.
We are drawing near to the end of first semester. Make certain to login a minimum of 6 hours per day. Sit down with a parent to review your grades/completion of assignments each week.
Newsletter Link: https://www.smore.com/ef84z
- Please contact [email protected] for GOAL questions/needs.
- Please contact [email protected] for any Pearson issues.
As always, we are here for you. Have a great weekend.
Seniors: November 1st is the deadline for completing TN Promise Scholarship application. Every Senior needs to apply for TN Promise Scholarship.
Class of 2024-Schedule your graduation portraits today!
Holland Studio is now scheduling graduation portraits for Class of 2024 Seniors. Be sure to tell them that you are a GOAL Class of 2024 Senior.
7632 Poplar Pike
Germantown, TN 38138
Turning 16? Need a Drivers License?
Parents please notify Ms. Carnathan if your student is absent. Attendance is taken daily. If your student is out due to illness or a medical appointment, please email: [email protected]. We are required to receive absence excuse notes or doctor's notes within 5 days of a student's absence.
- If your student misses homeroom for a reason other than illness or a doctor's appointment, please email [email protected].
- After 10 absences accumulate, a physician's note will be required.
- Please complete assignments for the instructional day between the hours of 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM- Monday-Friday.
- Students will have 6 hours of instruction/coursework (online and offline) provided each school day by Pearson.