ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS AND OUT OF DISTRICT STUDENTS
2. Middle school and elementary school applicants have an overall "C" average in all core subjects.
3. The applicant was promoted to the next grade level.
4. High school applicants are on track to graduate with their graduation cohort.
5. High school applicants do not require credit recovery.
6. The student maintains an appropriate attendance record with less than 5 unexcused absences.
7. A parent/guardian is available to support the student during the instructional day.
8. Student must have access to reliable Internet to complete daily assignments.
9. Student must participate complete in-person required state and district benchmark assessments.
10. Student must adhere to all GMSD student handbook guidelines, policies, procedures.
11 Student must follow all GMSD board policies and GOAL policies and procedures.